Following are the Ruckus Certified Temperature Grade 10G SFP+ Modules for Outdoor AP deployment.
For the SR-Short Range Deployments (0-300 Meters):
- 10G-SFPP-USR 10GBASE-USR, SFP+ optic (LC), target range 100m over MMF
- 10G-SFPP-USR-SA 10GBASE-USR, SFP+ Optic (LC), Range 100m MMF, standard temperature (0°C to 70°C), TAA compliant
- 10G-SFPP-LRM 10GBASE-LRM SFP+ optic (LC), for up to 220m over MMF
- 10G-SFPP-SR 10GBASE-SR, SFP+ optic (LC), target range 300m over MMF
- 10G-SFPP-SR-SA 10GBASE-SR, SFP+ optic (LC), target range 300m over MMF, standard temperature (0°C to 70°C), TAA compliant
For LR- Long Range deployments(0-10Km):
- 10G-SFPP-LR 10GBASE-LR, SFP+ optic (LC), for up to 10Km over SMF
- 10G-SFPP-LR-S 10GBASE-LR, SFPP SMF (LC), for up to 10Km over SMF, standard temperature (0°C to 70°C)
- 10G-SFPP-ER 10GBASE-ER SFP+ optic (LC), for up to 40Km over SMF
Operating Temperature Ranges: When no temperature range is mentioned in the description, the transceiver temperature range is 0°C to 85°C. “standard temperature” in the description means 0°C to 70°C. “industrial temperature” means -40°C to 85°C.
For instance 10G-SFPP-SR supports operational temperature of 0°C to 85°C and 10G-SFPP-SR-SA supports operational temperature of -40°C to 85°C.