Below self-help content explains the steps involved in uploading the DPSK CSV file using public API call.
Product Type: vSZ-E/vSZ-H/SZ-100/SZ-144/SZ-300 series controller.
Firmware Version: 6.x and later releases.
API Version: 11.0
- API tool (Postman/PowerShell), in this example we will be using Postman.
- Note that Postman validates server certificate and ignores if it’s default/self-signed certificate. Make sure to disable SSL certificate verification, so that the default SZ certificate will be ignored.
- DPSK CSV file with all necessary fields as mentioned in below example.
Steps to upload the CSV:
- Authenticate to SZ/vSZ using below JSON call
- Retrieve Zone ID and WLAN ID using below JSON call, which is necessary to construct a URL.
Copy and make a note of Zone ID from below output
"name": "Ruckus Zone"
Use the same Zone ID to retrieve WLAN ID using below GET request. Make a note of WLAN ID
"name": "DPSK SSID",
"ssid": "DPSK SSID"
- Using Zone ID and WLAN ID extracted in above steps construct a URL as mentioned below and use the same in POSTMAN tool.
Example URL: https://tac-vsz:8443/wsg/api/public/v11_0/rkszones/714295a7-af03-41fd-8866-f77886d482fc/wlans/141/dp...
- From POSTMAN, follow below steps:
After constructing POST URL choose
a. Option Body
b. Select form-data
c. Under KEY section enter string “file”
d. Hover over highlighted d section and select “File” as a value type
e. Under VALUE section click on select files and chose the DPSK-CSV file to be uploaded
f. Hit Send to post the contents to SZ
The output looks like below snippet: The DPSK ID will be generated along with the passphrase if the passphrase section in CSV is blank.