Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Access Point for Cold Storage room

I have a client that is looking to put R710 in a cold storage room and the temperature sticks around 5 degrees Celsius. Would there be any issues using the R710 in a cold room considering the temperature and accounting for possible condensation?Shoul...

New R600 Not Joining the unleashed AP

Have a unleashed group of 5 AP working for one year today added 2, first one no problem the second one doesnt join the group I can ping the AP from the admin web page, approved the new AP but keeps saying it is disconnected, If I go to http://ip of t...

R610 unleashed DHCP problem

We have nine R610's in a shop environment running unleashed 200.4.9.13.47. When the busiest AP gets between 25 and 30 clients connecting to it, the clients will stop receiving IP addresses from the DHCP server. The request makes it to the DHCP server...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors