cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment of new wifi on all Ruckus access points

mohammed
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have a local wifi network consisting of 6 Ruckus access points, 4 R320s and 2 R310s with firmware Version 200.7.10.202.121. I have only one VLAN on my network. When I create a new wifi, it remains visible on the master terminal but not on all access points. I restarted the access points but that doesn't change anything. Do you have any idea about this problem? is this a sync issue between access points? how to correct it? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hello @mohammed,

Could you check below details and provide additional information?

1. Make sure that other APs (other than master) are connected and online in the master.
  2. Check if you are using AP groups. If yes, you must configure WLAN to broadcast on specific/all groups (if APs are part of different groups). Refer the page 193 in Unleashed 200.7 user guide.
  3. Login into member AP CLI using a terminal application like putty, etc. Run "get wlanlist" "get director" commands and share the output.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

Hello @syamantakomer 

thank you for the respons, It was the perfect answer to my problem, the broadcasting group was not the same for all My APs.

test : one AP transfered to the main broadcast group and after a reload all works fine.

thank you very much

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hello @mohammed,

Could you check below details and provide additional information?

1. Make sure that other APs (other than master) are connected and online in the master.
  2. Check if you are using AP groups. If yes, you must configure WLAN to broadcast on specific/all groups (if APs are part of different groups). Refer the page 193 in Unleashed 200.7 user guide.
  3. Login into member AP CLI using a terminal application like putty, etc. Run "get wlanlist" "get director" commands and share the output.

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn

Hello @syamantakomer 

thank you for the respons, It was the perfect answer to my problem, the broadcasting group was not the same for all My APs.

test : one AP transfered to the main broadcast group and after a reload all works fine.

thank you very much

Glad to know it is working now!

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn