Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Routing problem with R600 unleashed

My APs are not able to join any adress if they are not in the same subnet. The default gateway is correctely configured. If I put my laptop on the same subnet than the APs, it works.My R600 are in version 200.4.9.13.17

Constant "Heartbeat Loss" events with R710s

I've got 2 Ruckus R710s. They seem to be disconnecting for some reason. Clients never lose "Wifi" but the internet seems to die when it happens. These are the messages I'm seeing.2017/06/10  19:08:16High AP[Upstairs@2c:c5:d3:1a:7f:20] joins with upti...

Announcement: Unleashed Mobile App v1.9.3 is now Available

Ruckus Unleashed Mobile App v1.9.4 for Android and iOS has been posted to Support, and is available at these URLs.  It is compatible with current 200.4 and upcoming 200.5 versions of Unleashed. This revision is mostly for new network setup,and later...

Ruckus Unleashed - Mesh - Root AP Election Optimization

Hello,I think there is an issue with the Root-AP Election within a Unleashed Mesh-Network.I checked how a AP decides if he is a Root-AP or a Mesh-AP.From my observations i saw the AP tries to reach the Default Gateway over his Ethernet Interface. If ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.