RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Corrupt hardware need a replacement

I previously was in contact with rocket support since October 2022. I was told that my hardware was corrupted and that they would send me a replacement. I never got it and when I try to follow up they referred me to this community page please help.

Resolved! Ruckus switch no powering on/not working

Hello. My internet has stopped working. I have no power lights on both of my wireless output devices, but have internet per internet provider. As I checked that there is power to devices, the ruckus ICX 7150 switch device has no power and will not tu...

Jwheele02 by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ICX 7150 shows switch is not connected

My power recently went out and in the app it's showing that my ICX 7150 is pending (pending-no-ip)A module keeps showing up asking me to login with the switch username and password and I'm not sure what to put in. My internet keeps dropping. Please a...

Can’t connect the internet

Hi, I am a lenner homeowner in Diamond bar,CA and I moved here since it has build. However I just recently realized I never use the Ruckus for our wireless connection. I have tried to connect it but it didn’t work. Will someone come my home and help ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.