Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared.
As per the case description, I could understand that you need assistance in re-setting your RUCKUS set up in a recently moved Lennar Home. And you see the RUCKUS R510 Access Points are not powered ON.
Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?
1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)
2. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC).
3. May I know how many R510 Access Points are connected to the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch?
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports.
Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.
Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.
Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.
As I can see from the picture you shared, there are lights on PWR and SYST, if there is an amber/orange light on the "SYST" and a green light on the "PWR" on the Switch (as it is in the below picture). Meaning the Switch is stuck in the boot mode.
Basically, due to the power outage/ power spike, the switch went to a state that we call ‘boot mode’ that is not able to boot up properly.
Please follow the below steps to fix this issue:
First, we will try to reset the Switch as described below:
1. Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX-7150 and reconnect.
2. Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick
Remove power from the switch.
Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.
Below is the Guide and Videos link for your reference:
IF RESET IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE TRY TO RESET YOUR SWITCH MULTIPLE TIMES (Like 10-15 times) AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF RESET DOESN’T WORK: Please follow the below steps.
If the reset does not make any difference, we need to perform a software recovery since it can be that the image flash is corrupted in basic words the unit is not able to boot up properly and need re-install the image to boot up properly.
Below is the Guide and Video Link to perform the Software recovery process: