Access Points - Indoor and Outdoor
RUCKUS Indoor, Outdoor, Bridge and Specialty Wi-Fi Access Points (APs)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Doubts AP 7341

Tenho 25 aps zone flex 7341 e 1 controlador de zona 1106 com 25 licenças. Não tenho experiência com tumultos, mas sei que são muito bons. Portanto, meu site survey é uma fazenda de 3 km, preciso distribuir wi-fi em todo o farm em áreas abertas para c...

unleashed r310

Hello good evening, my question is the steps to follow to change the firmware from the r310 model to stand alone mode to fimware unleashed and once I make the change to unleashed mode, I can manage my network from my cell phone and in the same way th...

Looking for best practice for managing two unleashed networks for older and newer APS (unsupported Firmwares)

I have several Wave 2 and several wave 1 unleashed devices. Are there best practices for running  two unleashed networks so that I can make use of them all? All devices have access to ethernet so I don't need mesh so shouldn't the Wave 1 devices work...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.