ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I assign a Role to an admin using Tacplus AAA server

We've configured a AAA server type tacacs+ on a Ruckus ZD running on 9.9.0.0.216 firmware. Objective in mind is to authenticate ZD admins as well as guestpass sponsors via tacacs+.Under adminsiter -> preferences, we've pointed admin authentication to...

ZD1100 built-in hotspot redirect link

Hi,My company has a ZD1100 and hasn't upgrade the firmware after the deployment, the firmware is still using 9.1.2.0 build 8.I would like to upgrade the firmware to the most update version 9.8.3.0.14 and follow the upgrade path. However, when I upgra...

Announcement: ZoneDirector 9.10.2 MR is available on Support

The long awaited 9.10.2.0.11 MR release for ZoneDirector (1100/1200/3000/5000) has beenposted to Support.  This release includes important updates for ZD1100 customers, with newZero-IT for Android 5 / Windows 10 and R710 model AP enhancements.Firmwar...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors