ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New DHCP server, clients with dynamic IP problems.

Hi all,Up to recently we used DHCP server in our Zonedirector 3000, I know it wasn't the best solution. But now we added a lot of new clients and huge increase in BYOD, so we've setup a separate DHCP server (dynamic pool is working fine and it leasin...

SZ100 not pinging after reset

i am changing the management ip to 192.168.1.1 to another network 192.168.11.1 but got error message something like "ip cannot change static route not defied  " like thatthan I reset the ZS100 and now its default ip is not pinging and status light is...

How do I assign a Role to an admin using Tacplus AAA server

We've configured a AAA server type tacacs+ on a Ruckus ZD running on 9.9.0.0.216 firmware. Objective in mind is to authenticate ZD admins as well as guestpass sponsors via tacacs+.Under adminsiter -> preferences, we've pointed admin authentication to...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors