ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Force MAC OSX users to use 5Ghz

Hi - we have a common SSID "Wifi Secure" for both 2.4 and 5Ghz bands.  We have an issue where MAC OSX devices  always seem to connect on 2.4 GHz, and there is no way of disabling 2.4 as an option (unlike on most PCs).  Is there any solution to help M...

need OID für Memory Utilization of ZoneDirector 1200

Hello, I try to Monitor the ZD und AP's with Nagios.All I'm missing is the zonedirector's memory load/usage.With OID 1.3.6.6.1.4.1.25053.1.2.1.1.1.5.59 it does not work, the value is always "3".Has someone used up the correct OID for the memory load ...

Ruckus/SonicWall DPI SSL

Good afternoon,Recently one of our clients has installed a SonicWall unit and wants to enable DPI. All the domain users machines are managed so we can push out the DPI-SSL certificate easily to them. I need to figure out how to deploy the certificate...

Creating a captive portal without user authentication

We have a ZoneDirector 3100 with 109 AP's connected (R310, R500, etc).We have a particular event coming up we want to provide an open wlan to them. Once they have connected it automatically redirects them to a webpage on the internet.I've played abou...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors