Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote Management/Dynamic DNS Unleashed

Is there a place somewhere on the Ruckus Unleashed virtual controller to enable Dynamic DNS? If not, how would one manage their WLAN remotely? If I put a static IP as the IP of the master AP, that will allow me to do that right? I have not tried that...

I want to revert my Unleased to 100.x.x.x.x

I installed the unleashed software in a R500 and was testing it. I now want to revert the software back to 100.x.x.x.x but I cant seem to get it to revert to factory like when its originally at 100.x.x.x.x then its taken over by a ZD and changes it t...

Setting individual networks on single Unleashed AP

Hi all,Just downloaded the Unleashed firmware to one of my AP's to test it out and get a feel for things, however, i like the AP's to broadcast a separate 2.4 & 5 network with different BSID and passwords.Could someone point me in the right direction...

Support contract needed for Ruckus unleashed?

I would like to buy a r500 unleashed for my home office but I am confused about the limitations of not purchasing the support contract.  I think for other Ruckus access points the firmware updates are free to anyone without a support contract.  Is th...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors