Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ports used LWAPP

What ports are used when a master talks to and picks up a secondary / slave device. We spoke to support who say just LWAPP on ports 12222 & 12223. We have a bridged interface on a firewall so we added the Hex of these ports to allow such traffic but ...

Update Ruckus Unleashed APs

Hello. Can anybody say something about updating Unleashed APs? Yesterday I tried to update my wi-fi infrastructure (4*R500) from 12.54 to 12.55 firmware. In admin portal there is only one button - Update. In showed that new version of firmware is ava...

Leave single R500 Stand Alone or convert to Unleashed

Hello,I have a single R500 AP and probably will not need to add another at any time. Just wondering if there are any performance advantages to making this an Unleashed AP?Another similar question - with a single AP would there be any performance enha...

Does Unleashed R600 support SmartMesh?

I saw the original webinar regarding the Unleashed products several months ago but do not recall if the Unleashed platform supports SmartMesh?  I have an upcoming project and I'm debating to go with ZD + R700 for now and allow easy upgrade path if th...

JJW2009 by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.