Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guest pass with Ruckus Unleashed Locked Out

Hi, I have set up my master Ruckus Unleashed AP with a SSID. I enabled and setup guest authentication. However, I didn't generate any guest passes and now when I connect, it asks me for a guest pass. I didn't set anything up with guest passes and whe...

Ruckus Unleashed: Just the FAQs...!

What is Unleashed?         Ruckus Unleashed, an Enterprise-class controller-less wireless network platform of up to 25 802.11ac APs and 512 clients.      https://support.ruckuswireless.com/product_families/19-unleashed   Where can I learn more?   ...

Ruckus Unleashed - Join second AP

Hello,i installed the Unleashed FW on two R500 APs.I configured the first AP and everythink looks fine. Very Nice!After that i connected my second R500 Unleashed AP with my local Network. The AP is not discovered or listed within my Unleashed GUI. AP...

Unleashed APs with ZoneDirector 1106

I already own one ZoneDirector 1106 (6 APs license) with two 7982 APs. I want to extend my WLAN network. A couple of questions come up.1. Is it possible to use R600 Unleshed APs in my existing ZoneDirector 1100 setup?2. The ZD has a license for only ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors