SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone
RUCKUS SmartZone and virtual SmartZone is the next-generation high performing Wireless LAN controller for enterprises around the world.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remove Ap from Event Management vsz-h

Hi, I want to exclude 3 of my vsz-h managed AP:s from the event management. I cant find information on how often the controller will sent e-mail alarms if an AP goes Offline. Will it only send 1? Or will it repeatedly send alarms regarding these 3 AP...

vSZ WLAN w/hotspot external Login URL

We have an AP Zone configured to use Hotspot (WISPr) authentication via an external Login URL (portal). However, some un-authenticated clients are seeing browser certificate warnings for a certificate with CN=scg.ruckuswireless.com. It appears this i...

_edw by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

AP Group GPS Coordinates

When I move APs in an AP Group, I expect that the APs automatically get the GPS Coordinates of the AP Group but this is not happening. How can I update the GPS coordinates of all APs within an AP group without accessing the APs one by one?

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors