SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone
RUCKUS SmartZone and virtual SmartZone is the next-generation high performing Wireless LAN controller for enterprises around the world.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Backup site for vSZ-H

We have a vSZ-H running 3.4.0.0.976 at one of Private data centers.We are planning to install another one at a different location as a backup for the existing one.So I have few questions regarding the deployment. -Do we need additional licenses? -Do ...

raazuko by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

vSZ upgrade issues 3.4.1

I attempted an upgrade of a vSZ-H (2 node) cluster today from 3.2.1.0.253 to 3.4.1.0.208 but had some issues.Unlike other upgrades the status page for this upgrade was on 50% for over 2 hours. I ended up consoling to the first node which did look as ...

vSZ VLAN pooling

I have configured VLAN pooling in a lab environment using 4 VLANs with the MAC hash option (only option available).I'd like to know how the WLAN deals with client connections if one of the VLANs DHCP server runs out of leases.I thought the 'round rob...

Secure hotspot with apache2

Hi,Running Vscg 3.4.1.0.208.Trying to set up Hotspots as peer on document "Configuring Hotspots with Secure Hotspot"Concern is that this document is only related with old apache version. Is ther any updated version.Regards,

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.