RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ICX7150-C12 Switch - POE Fatal

My two access points recently lost power.  After downloading Putty and viewing the active logs, I saw this error message repeating over and over: "PoE Fatal: Vmain (48V) fault has forced all ports on slot 0 to lose power."AS this does not look like a...

Resolved! Wireless data rates

I have AT&T internet with 1 Gigabit data rate connected to the Ruckus R510. Would it be worth the money to upgrade to a new router with 2 Gigabit data rate? Would I see a big increase in the 5 Ghz wireless data flow?Thanks.Michael

MichaelH by New Contributor III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch reset not working

New home was outfitted with Ruckus switch and 2 AP. I was able to reset and get the 2 APs working. The Switch on the other hand will not let me log in with the posted default password or other common passwords (admin & sp-admin    super  & sp-admin  ...

home_auto by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

need support

Hello . I’m looking for ruckus services to check out my access point or the switch my internet is not stable and i keep losing internet i did reset my access point several times but i still have the same issue.

HasanHM by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.