RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

APs not powered - no Ring etc

After a recent power outage, my Ruckus switch has one green (power) and one yellow light. Both upstairs and downstairs WAPs have no lights, and our ring doorbell is unresponsive. I read elsewhere in this forum, that someone was directed to perform a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connectivity issues

Past couple of weeks all devices show connected but certain devices will not load apps or browse or work at all. Sometimes having to disconnect from wireless network to load webpages or run app. When I strictly connect to ATT router no issues; even h...

ejh6727 by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ruckus unit died

Hello, Our ICX 7150-C12P switch unit has died and will not reconnect. I have unplugged and plugged it back in, reset the main house breakers, and tried to reset and it does not power on or show any signs of life. Our unit on our ceiling also does not...

SMR by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ethernet Connection Works Sporadically

I've been trying for a little while to get ethernet to work on our wall ports, but they've been sporadic at best. Sometimes websites will load up quickly, other times, I get DNS issues. It's pretty intermittent and I'm not sure why. Interestingly, my...

Viggy by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors