RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hardware model upgrade for Ceiling mount APs

HI.I am looking to upgrade/replace one of the existing AP (R510)with a new 6GHz AP (R560).I would like to check if anyone know - 1. How can I purchase a new AP or get a trade-in?2. Also, can the Two AP of the different models work together or do I ne...

Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P Access Point Dead

Have ICX 7150-C12P Ruckus System with 2 ceiling mount Access Points. Switched cables in main panel and neither one will power up so it doesn’t seem to be the cable or main panel. The Access Points are dead with no red or green lights at Access Point ...

Resolved! Ruckus icx 7150-c12p slow after power outage

Posting again under the Lennar Homes section.My Ruckus switch is slow after a recent power outage. Finding help to fix this has been extremely frustrating. And all "solutions" on these "help" pages require downloading software to then track down IP a...

Eddie by New Contributor II
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

WAPs have no power

I have three WAPs in my house and all are without power.  We have the main controller which has power but nothing else.  Things I have tried:Resetting the WAPs Resetting the main controllerRunning a different ethernet cable to the WAP to see if the c...

SMS2024 by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.