cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch does not have any power

manojkr
New Contributor

Suddenly our ICX 7150-C12P switch went offline. We had no power outage or any other issues. No method gives it power, when plugging and unplugging, no lights power on. I’ve tried to reset and had the same result. I’ve tried a different power cord and same result. It seems to me that it is non-operational. I followed the steps mentioned in one of the Lennar forum:
Solved: RUCKUS Forums - Ruckus switch ICX 7150 does not turn on - Ruckus t... - CommScope RUCKUS Com... with no success. It looks like it is completely dead and needs to be replaced,

Serial Number for switch is FEK3208P12L

10 REPLIES 10

Eddie_Felmer
New Contributor III

Seems dead! Log a support case for it to be RMA'd as according to the warranty checker it has valid limited lifetime warranty (as long as you are the original purchasing customer). A NBD replacement will be sent, but NBD depends on whether the support team validate its a hardware failure before the daily RMA processing task, and your region. Typically replacements are received within 24-48 hours of fault being confirmed.
You do not require remote a support contract to log an RMA case for a dead switch.

Jayavidhya

Hi @manojkr 

Greetings of the day,

Please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Before uploading the images please try to login to the RUCKUS account.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Please get the photo of switch connected to power. When I plug in green lights blink for less than a second then disappears and never come back. I already tried to do the factory reset multiple times but it did not power on. This was working fine but suddenly stopped working even there was no power outage in my area. It looks like it is completely dead and needs to be replaced.

IMG_4226.jpeg

Jayavidhya

Hi @Eddie_Felmer 

Greetings of the day,

As this case was raised by @manojkr 

To avoid confusion please create a new case explaining all the detailed description of the issue.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community