cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 AP no internet

coltenroberts88
New Contributor II

I have three APs, all of which are R510. two of them work fine, the other 1 does not. It has the Power light green and CLT light blinking slowly.

I've tried switching ethernet ports and continue to have the issue.

I've done a hard reset, and then tried to connect through my phone. It will say im connected, but the wift bands at the top of the phone never show up. In the app i get the following error, "Un-leashed, You are connected to config me however the connection to the unleashed AP is not established yet. Please wait for the WiFi symbol to appear at the top status bar before continuing"

I've waited close to an hour without it connecting.

S

26 REPLIES 26

Imran_ruckus

Hi @coltenroberts88 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that one of your 3 RUCKUS R510 Access Points is not working with CTL and PWR light blinking.

Could you please let me know to which port of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch the affected AP is connected? Please share the picture of the same, as shown in the below screenshot.

Before uploading the photos, please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know the answer to the above query or let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_9025.jpeg

The arrow is pointing to the AP that is not working.

Hi @coltenroberts88 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

The connections and light status of the Switch seem to be normal, now we may need to factory reset the APs to configure them with a new SSID.

IMPORTANT NOTE: To perform a factory reset correctly on one of the access points, you must disconnect the rest of your other access points from the "ICX-7150-switch". For example, if you have 3 access points, you should go to the switch and disconnect 2 of the cables to turn off the "2 access points" and only leave 1 connected with which we are going to work the factory reset once you configure the access point and make sure all is good, go ahead and reconnect the other Access Points back.

Physical Factory Reset of RUCKUS Access Point:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Ruckus Unleashed Set-up using Web:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8I5aVwMNMg

Password recovery setup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqnG8fupaLk

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I’ve tried this three times.  Each time I do get the configureme wireless network, however I am unable to connect to it.

I’ve used the serial number as the password, and still don’t get anywhere.

when trying to set it up via the app I get the following error 

You are connected to config.me

however the connection to the

Unleashed AP is not established vet.

Please wait for the WiFi symbol to appear on the top status bar before continuing.”

when trying through my computer and going to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com I get a no internet message.