RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P / R510 AP not working

I have a Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P / R510 AP that is not working. Specifically, the R510 AP has no lights. This started after a power outage last night. I've tried restarting everything, but has not worked. The Ruckus ICX 7150 has a green System and Power...

js by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuring a VLAN on a RUKUS Switch

I would like to set up some VLANs but I've never done that before. I have a RUCKUS ICX 7150-C12P and have access to the switch's interface via browser. I was hoping someone might be able to to point me toward some documentation or video(s) to help me...

Resolved! Access points R510 has no power

Hi Team,My R510 access points have been down from last two days and are not displaying any lights, need assistance for a resolution. I have 3 access points and none of them is working.R7150 switch has green lights on the back, still access points do ...

vchekkilla by New Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure.Me Setup Network Missing

I have recently moved into a Lennar smart home that had previous owners. I’m trying to work through factory resetting so I can gain access. the setup is a 7150 Switch and 2 R510 APs.Current state which isn’t working for me:Ive plugged in an Ethernet ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors