RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stuck on configure me

We recently received a new modem and router so I reset our ruckus. However, even after “successfully” configuring the new SSID and ruckus it is not connecting to the internet on the dashboard and the WiFi name is still reflecting “configure me” and n...

Firmware update

I'm showing there is an "improved firmware for 200.14"  does this resolve any of the recent issues with the app not being able to be accessible without pointing it to the IP?

Bcliff8285 by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

POE ports not working after reboot

I recently moved into a Lennar home with an ICX 7150-C12-Switch and two R320 APs in ports 1 & 2. After testing power to the home, none of the APs appear to get power from POE. I've been able to log in, get the WebUI up and running.I've run POE detail...

AP's not Working After Power Outage

I had a power outage and (as usual) the wireless network went down. I have checked the switch and it is showing green power and sys lights and the directly connected items (ring doorbell, kevo, etc) are working but the AP's have no lights on them at ...

Kevin2 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reconnecting 3 R510's after new router

Spectrum recently installed a new router in my home where I have 3 R510's. All three access points lost connection and I tried to have them reset but was unsuccessful.Currently all 3 have a solid green CTL light and a once a second green blinking PWR...

ekiedrow by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.