RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ICX 7150 c12p Connecting (discovery)

After doing a software recovery using the guided links and videos on youtube.On my unleash app.  Port switch still shows discovery... been 1hr..  what are the next steps???System Light and Pwr is green.  3 of my  AP R510 working but only on 2.4ghz

jedy52 by New Contributor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

R510 Not powering on

Good Morning -I have having an issue with my R510 Access Point in my Lennar home.The master AP is working normally, but the secondary AP is not powering on at all.I have tried to disconnect it, but no matter what I do, there is no power light even co...

NickM0511 by New Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ruckus

Hello, my ruckus is not connecting to the internet router. The Ethernet is not connecting from the att router to the ruckus switch. I tried to change the Ethernet cable slot.  I tried to see if it was the Ethernet cable but its not because I I also c...

ICX 7150-C12P dead after power outage

ICX 7150-C12P dead after power outage. Lennar homeFlashes amber initially after After reset, system light amber, power light green. No lights on wireless access points. No network visibility. ISP is working good. All troubleshooting from forums done,...

gegarbini by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.