cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Wi-Fi icx7150 c12p

Bjamal
New Contributor III

Problem: The WiFi speeds from my Ruckus device are below 50 Mbps when connected; as a result, acces to a simple site such as yahoo.com takes longer than 30 minutes to load. To provide additional context, my connection speed from my ISP is 1 Gig (~960 Mbps tested). Due to the poor speeds from the Ruckus device, I am unable to work from home and my security system is not able to function properly.

Priority: High

Contact Information:

Brandon

E: bjamal.tripp@gmail.com

P: 205-520-6077

Availability: M: anytime, Tues: 5:30pm till 10:00pm, Wed: 5:30pm till 10:00pm, Thur: 5:30pm till 10:00pm, Fri: anytime, Sat: anytime, Sun: anytime

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bjamal
New Contributor III

Ruckus Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.

UNIT 1: compiled on Sep 23 2019 at 00:00:25 labeled as SPR08090d

(32539748 bytes) from Secondary SPR08090d.bin (UFI)

SW: Version 08.0.90dT213 

Compressed Secondary Boot Code size = 786944, Version:10.1.15T225 (mnz10115)

Compiled on Thu Jan 31 07:08:55 2019

HW: Stackable ICX7150-C12-POE

UNIT 1: SL 1: ICX7150-C12-2X1G POE 12-port Management Module

Serial  #:FEK3834R173

Software Package: ICX7150_BASE_L3_SOFT_PACKAGE   

Current License: 2X1G  

P-ASIC  0: type B160, rev 11  Chip BCM56160_B0

UNIT 1: SL 2: ICX7150-2X1GC 2-port 2G Module

UNIT 1: SL 3: ICX7150-2X10GF 2-port 20G Module

1000 MHz ARM processor ARMv7 88 MHz bus

8192 KB boot flash memory

2048 MB code flash memory

1024 MB DRAM

STACKID 1  system uptime is 5 hour(s) 22 second(s)                

The system started at 00:05:38 GMT+00 Sat Jan 01 2000

The system : started=cold start   

The system : started=cold start   

View solution in original post

Hi @Bjamal 

Doing great ! , Based on the color lights can be that the WLAN service was disable. 

We have 2 Options to fix this.

1-Based on the Output  your Access Point IP address 

1-Access Point : 192.168.1.4

2-Access Point : 192.168.1.9

Please try to copy the IP address and past it in the URL to see if you are able to log in into the Unleashed web page like the following : 

example (1).PNG

This credentials should be the same as the unleashed mobile APP

Most common defaults  ( Key sensitive )

username:admin password :Lennar
username:admin password :lennar
username:admin password :Ruckus1
username:admin password :Ruckus!

Select Access Point>>>>>Select Summary >>>> Edit 

CX.png

Verify Status of WLAN service>>>> If Disable>>>Change to Enable on both the radio and Click OK.

Vsquez_Fer_1-1673652725028.png

Make sure it says enable on 5G and 2.4G

Vsquez_Fer_2-1673653078181.png

The second option will be to reconfigure the Access Points from 0 

1-On the unleashed dashboard 

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-5925D5F4-0D37-434F-9212-86D76...

2-Physical option : Please read the following guide carefully: make sure you only have  (1) the access point plug on the ICX-7150-C12P, the one still connected to the switch is the one that the factory reset will work on

AP - SW.png

Physical Factory Reset an Access Points Ruckus

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Bjamal
New Contributor III

All times are PST.

Hi @Bjamal

Based on your description, the issue may be due cable issues running from the AP to the switch.  If the cable is damaged the data transmit rate will be very low leading to slow connectivity. Please try connecting the different cable from Access points to the switch.

If you have confirmed that internet issue is stable while you are connecting to the ISP router, but the issue persists while you are connecting to the access points or the switch, it looks like your Switch (ICX7150 Switch) may be booting from the secondary partition ( Note: Secondary partition contains the routing code)  which is causing the bad connectivity issues. This could happen after multiple power outages, please follow up the next guide.

How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users via Web GUI.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users via CLI

Guide#1 for CLI: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

Guide#2 for CLI: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-solve-the-routing-cod...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Bjamal
New Contributor III

Good evening and thank you for your reply. I have spent hours with my ISP technician and by myself attempting to resolve this issue. The Ethernet cable is in great condition but to check I installed a new cable to ensure the cable was not the issue and the internet problems persist. 

I proceeded to the next troubleshooting method only “Fixing the Routing Code” only to discover that none of the user name and password combinations provided me with access to the Residential Gateway.

I have been without internet access in my home all of the 2023 calendar year. Can you send a technician to my home to resolve this issue? I followed all of the steps you provided in your reply, but each failed and I am still unable to use internet in my home or use my security system. 

Hi @Bjamal

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email.
We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

I understand that the steps may be somewhat new, however, we cannot replace the chassis until you confirm that the hardware is damaged.
We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not difficult to follow; however, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps,
I would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community