ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

{GP_VALID_TIME} don't work

The problem is in the macro {GP_VALID_TIME}. When the guest password was generated the following text appeared:This guest pass is valid for 1 days once activated, and has to be activated before ‎09‎.‎12‎.‎2017‎ ‎11‎:‎54‎:‎09But on the printout page t...

Unable to Edit Application Policy Limits After Created

HelloWe're using a ZD3000 w/ 10.0.1.0 b35. I've noticed that there is no way to edit a Rate Limit rule after it's created. -I have to delete, then re-create it. In switching to v9 control panel view, I can see the rules, but clicking 'edit' results i...

Autonomous vs standard WLAN

Hi,I still hesitate regarding the interest of creating Autonomous vs Standard WLAN I have dig for answers in old post or User guide, but didn't really find it.I only have ZDs 9.12 / 9.13 with Open/WPA2 wlans and "Auto Recovery" is disabled.Standard :...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors