Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

R500 unleashed installation problem

Hi.I just recently purchased R500 to replace the old Ruckus 2825 and have still problem by installing it properly.I followed the instructional videos but can't get any internet connection although in the "dashboard" section all seems OK.I can easily ...

Unleashed Band Balancing tuning

I have two Unleashed R600's and all of my devices but two cameras have 5ghz radios in them but 90% of my devices are connecting to the 2.4ghz radios in the R600s. Even within 10 feet and clear line of sight my devices do not connect to 5ghz without m...

Is there an admin guide for the Unleashed APs?

I haven't been able to find an admin guide anywhere for the Unleashed APs. There seems to be a FAQ document and a Quick Start guide, but nothing that really gets into the meat and potatoes. Is anything like that available yet (or will be soon) for th...

AD authentication timeout on Unleashed controller?

I am trying to find out what the default session timeout is for an Active Directory authenticated user connected to an Unleashed AP? Is this setting something that can be changed anywhere like it can on the ZoneDirector?

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors