Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Turn off 5G for 1 SSID, but not other SSIDs.

With Ruckus Unleashed, we want to have 1 SSID that uses both 2.4 and 5G bands. On the same system, we want to create a 2nd SSID that only uses the 2.4 band. Is this possible? How? I do see how to turn off 5G per AP, but not per SSID. Thanks.

Certificates with Unleashed

HiI bought a certificate for use with a unleashed setup, but I cant really make it work. I set a DNS-record for the master, but the master can change and it will then redirect to the ip-adresse of another AP.How can we give the users a feeling of wor...

Connection over VPN

HiIs there a way to tell an AP that it should connect to a certain "controller"?With a controller based setup I can just put the AP online inhouse and then bring it to a remote VPN-vonnected location and it will still connect to the controller. Is th...

R310

Hi, I have to do a new WI-FI network in an hotel of 51 rooms -4 floors; I was suggested to buy AC R310 and INNGATE 3010. Is it a correct suggestion? Has R 310 a big coverage?

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Kudoed Authors