Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ruckus Unleashed Cost + Setup

Hi All,Sorry if this is a stupid question but is Ruckus unleashed free? I have a ZD1200 with a valid subscription however I want to move them to Unleashed. Is it a simple process of resetting one of the AP's upgrading the firmware and then just going...

R500 Unleashed AP Reboot

Hi ,I have a Rukcus AP R500 configured as unleashed and connected to my Internet Router, the issue is that I notice that each time there is no Internet and I reboot the router , the AP rebooted itself too.any idea why?

R500 Unleashed Log Filled With Errors - Normal?

Hi, new Ruckus user here. Last night I got a notice that my two AP's joined the network and were previously disconnected due to heartbeat loss. I just installed them about 7 days ago and this is the first time this happened. Both still show up time o...

Android keep getting disconnected, reason 4

We have some issues clients randomly disconnected from our Wifi. When they are disconnected, the can reconnect to the network and it's working again.I have looked in the logs and it seems that the reason is: Deleting on VAP   with reason 4,  result ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.