Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

R600 Installing new Firmware via using Putty

Have R600 that is in loop trying to update software. I can access via Putty and would like to install latest Firmware to match the other 3 I have at a location. What is proper command line within Putty to do this?Kind Regards,Carlos

Network

I am trying to log into my account with my Ruckus network. I am connected to the Ruckus network but when I type in my information, it says I’m not connected to the network and to go to settings. I tried changing the location to the ruckus IP. This is...

Image_ images_messages_5f91c3f3135b77e2478f7376_2f75d78599f54a6d6b6382ae84e040f8_RackMultipart2019101611542118h-c8958a9a-b93c-4ba3-957f-532957c61c6b-275624987.png1571263956

New router

I just had ruckus unleashed mesh nodes installed in my new home as part of a special. I’m wanting to use a VPN with my router but discovered I need to get a new router that supports that function. Will I have to reset the nodes or will I be able to s...

Did R310 unleashed support iphone 11 Pro?

Dear Supoort,May I know did R310 unleashed support iphone 11 Pro?We’ve tried and it just won’t connect to the AP. For other iPhone users, they don’t have a problem. Thanks

yee_nok_li by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unleashed Mesh Backhaul question.

In an Unleashed mesh network. If there are multiple APs meshed together and all have an ethernet connection to the switch. Will the APs use the ethernet as the backhaul or will they continue to use wireless backhaul?

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.