Unleashed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ruckus Unleashed SNMP Traps Not Sending

Hi All,I am trying to configure a Ruckus Unleashed setup to send SNMP traps to a trap server, but I cannot get it to work. The trap server is configured properly, as is the Unleashed. From reading other posts concerning this issue, I believe the Unle...

anna_moll by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hosted captive portal recommendations?

Hi all,There is a dizzying array of SaaS providers that provide some type of hosted radius/captive portal solution.  Some are universal, some are vendor specific, some rely on flashing new firmware onto consumer devices...Anyone here have any recomme...

Unleashed SMTP server name - field to small

In the Uleashed UI i'm unable to set a SMTP server name longer than 32 characters. That's a problem with my customers using the Office 365 platform, at they will have an MX in the format of domainname-tld.protection.outlook.com. That will often be mo...

Unleashed client connect to the far access point

I have more than one client mostly in 2.4Ghz that are connecting not to the near  AP R600 2 meters but  they are connecting automatically to the far access point R500 where is 3-4 meters away plus kitchen and 2walls in between. I reduced already the ...