Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VLAN SSID on one AP in Unleashed Network

I have a an Unleashed network setup with an SSID. I would like to add a second SSID on a separate VLAN but only have the SSID broadcast on one access point. I couldn't see where this can be done on the web interface so I'm not sure if this is possibl...

lee_jacobs by New Contributor II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cumulate two routers

Hi, I have an ADSL router on one port RJ45 in AP R500, there is another rj45 port available. Is it possible to add an additional router on RuckusAP R500 ? if it's possible, how to do ? Many thanks

Separate 2.4 vs 5ghz SSID's

I'm replacing 3-4 Pakedge WX-1's in my home with Unleashed R710's.  I want to use the same SSID's so that I don't have to reconnect a gazillion devices.  I'm a step above novice when it comes to networking and typically know what I need to know to pe...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.