Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

connect Ruckus R320 with Cisco switch

I have Ruckus R320 and I connect it with Cisco switch, but it not connect, so in Cisco switch I need add management vlan ? my config in Cisco: "switchport trunk allowed vlan 2,10,15,30,205 switchport trunk native vlan 999 switchport mode trunk switch...

Can’t access ruckus unleashed interface page.

Wife turned something off in the interface page that looked like a power button she said. Now I can’t access the interface page or the mobile app. Entering my ip address brings me to Cox router page, not the unleashed sign in page. I’m all out of ide...

Unleashed R720 Not Enough Power POE+ HP2530-48G-PoE+

I am installing an unleashed network using an HP-2530-48G-PoE+ switch with the latest firmware. I receive the following message on my Unleashed dashboard for all 4 APs on the network."Not enough power is provided to this AP, it's capabilities are bei...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors