SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone
RUCKUS SmartZone and virtual SmartZone is the next-generation high performing Wireless LAN controller for enterprises around the world.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Plz delete non-proxy-aaa setting under authentication setting on wlan setting level when it configured to wispr(hospot) mode for wlan.

Hi employee.We tested many times about non-proxy-aaa mode when it configured wispr mode for wlan.But it no effect, because SZ directly deliver radius packet to aaa server when wispr wlan mode.I have tested it many times.It's very confused to IT-manag...

vSZ-H explaination of interfaces

HiI'm looking for some sort of explanation of the 3 interfaces in a vSZ-H deployment.I'm assuming it basically boils down to the following:Management: What you connect to to configureCluster: cluster only traffic, can be an empty vlan with only the c...

plz modify contents for Using a VLAN Pooling Profile to Override the VLAN Settings of a WLAN Group on userguide

Hi employee.Plz revise contents about Using a VLAN Pooling Profile to Override the VLAN Settings of a WLAN Group on user guide(ex. SZ 3.4.1 admiinistrator guide 67-68 page).Using a VLAN Pooling Profile to Override the VLAN Settings of a WLAN Group  i...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.