SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone
RUCKUS SmartZone and virtual SmartZone is the next-generation high performing Wireless LAN controller for enterprises around the world.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AP T610 could not join vSZ-E

Hello,Firstly, I show my networkvSZ: 172.17.10.69AP T610: 10.0.8.6I already routed between both of them.From AP T610, I can ping to vSZrkscli: ping 172.17.10.69PING 172.17.10.69 (172.17.10.69): 56 data bytes64 bytes from 172.17.10.69: seq=0 ttl=61 ti...

A Sharing of API Demo fo SZ.

Hi.I have shared API scripts for someone who need to make NMS using API.I'm not expert for html, script or json. I made simple query for some result of api. ^^You can refer that when you need to make NMS using API.https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Co...

Creating HA for Virtual SmartZone-H

Hi,I am back  I have just deployed two vSZ version 5.1.1.* on two Proxmox servers. And now wanted to make an High Availability between them. However, I could not find any document, also article about this one. Does anybody already do it? could you gi...

RADUS admin login SmartZone ?

Hello, I am trying to configure RADIUS admin login (via Active Directory NPS server) to the Smartzone. I have been told by Ruckus support that I need to configure each individual Active Directory account on the ZoneDirector under 'Administration - Ad...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Kudoed Authors