RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ruckus AP and Ruckus Switch no light

HelloRuckus APs have no light.  The switch also have no light.I followed instructions here - https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Lennar-home-slow-wifi/m-p/48716 and couldn't find Ruckus in the IP scanner.I also fol...

zebra1831 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuck in red light, fail mode.

I had trouble with subjected  device about four wks ago, stuck in red light. Recommended to do ‘ factory reset’ which I did but didn’t clear. Finally I unplug Ethernet cable from the switch and that helped cleared the red to green. However it is inte...

Connection issues

We've been having intermittent outages since July '22. Everything on the ISP end is good. Last year we had our switch replaced do to faulty firmware. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the issue is. We lose connection and the equipment power...

Slow Wifi - Lennar

We have been dealing with slow wifi and determined that the ruckus unleashed R510 series routers are the issue. I tried to reset the system multiple times but the wifi is still not working properly. I would appreciate it if someone could reach out to...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors