RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ruckus c12p not working at all

I am a new owner of a ruckus system that was used by previous home owners. I tried to reset the ruckus per the instructions but I don't even get the configure.me to get anything started. Please help me to either troubleshoot to get it to work or have...

PC by New Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet speed issue through Ruckus R320

Recently there were electric outages due to storm and after that I am observing Internet speed issue through Ruckus wifi only.I am getting good speed when I am directly connecting to the Modem/Router.I already tried rebooting Ruckus devices, upgraded...

Resolved! Connection stability on tvs/iPhones

Hello I am running a 7150 switch and two r510 access points with a Comcast combo modem router. Devices are current on firmware. iPhones and tvs have slow connection and often drop. My laptop works fine from what I can tell. The speeds are slow usuall...

A6DB8609-CA24-4CF6-BEAB-A3302EDFAAB9.png 28FFDF0F-CE75-49A2-8AFA-23D016EB5E2F.png
rjohns503 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected after power outage

After a power outage my switch is not loading or providing POE to my WAP's. How do I get this back to normal state and booted again. The power light is green and the sys light is orange. These are the only lights on at this time. Pressing the reset b...

Skoonta by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Kudoed Authors