RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Wireless data rates

I have AT&T internet with 1 Gigabit data rate connected to the Ruckus R510. Would it be worth the money to upgrade to a new router with 2 Gigabit data rate? Would I see a big increase in the 5 Ghz wireless data flow?Thanks.Michael

MichaelH by New Contributor III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch reset not working

New home was outfitted with Ruckus switch and 2 AP. I was able to reset and get the 2 APs working. The Switch on the other hand will not let me log in with the posted default password or other common passwords (admin & sp-admin    super  & sp-admin  ...

home_auto by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

need support

Hello . I’m looking for ruckus services to check out my access point or the switch my internet is not stable and i keep losing internet i did reset my access point several times but i still have the same issue.

HasanHM by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

One AP not getting powered.

Greetings,We have 4 APs in our Lennar home. One of the AP, which is in topmost floor (3rd Floor), does not seem to be getting powered on, all indicators are without light. When checking the corresponding Ethernet line in the ruckus main switch, that ...

login/credentials

I've had an ongoing problem with my Sonos devices and Ruckus, months.  Where, how do I access/login to my router?  I need to separate 2.4 and 5.0.  I need this is laymen terms.  How do I access my router?  Why in the world can Lennar folks not call a...

bbsbo5 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors