cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconfiguring Ruckus

theotherone89
New Contributor

I have only used my spectrum wifi until now. But starting to have issues with certain devices (specifically 2 different HP printers) not wanting to connect and intermittent dropouts. I am trying to use the Lennar wifi off the ruckus and it barely works at all. I want to reconfigure the system so I can login and manage with the app. When I am connected to that Lennar wifi, the ruckus unleashed app says that I’m not connected to an unleashed network. Not sure if my APs are working properly because that should be my unleashed network (correct if wrong). Pretty sure the previous tenants didn’t do anything with the ruckus so I’m looking for how to do an initial setup and get everything linked in with the ruckus apps so I can manage the network. Im also looking to possibly update firmware as well. Im hoping I can do that through the app so I dont have to use the flash drive procedure. Can someone point me to the right procedure for this? Having a hard time trying to find what I need in the forum. Thanks.

37 REPLIES 37

Sgatjens

Hello @theotherone89 

You can follow the steps on this article to configure the Aps from scratch:

Factory reset process of the RUCKUS R510 Access Points for Lennar Home users

Additionally, please review the following link to learn about the most common setups for Lennar home users.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

I completed the factory reset and reconfigured the network.  Everything looks like it is working properly but I cannot log into the app to manage the network.  I enter in the admin username and password I created and it says that I am not connected to an Unleashed network.  What is causing this problem?

To clarify this is with the Ruckus Unleashed app.  It doesn't appear to be a login problem that I have seen talked about before.  My login credentials are working.  It is not recognizing the newly configured network as an Unleashed network.  I utilized the app for configuring the network and not the browset based procedure.

theotherone89
New Contributor

I am also still having issues with several apps being extremely slow or not able to connect at all off the Ruckus wifi and the immediately connect once i switch back to the spectrum wifi.  Please advise.