RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ruckus ICX7150-CA12P is not powering up.

Ruckus ICX7150-CA12P is not powering up. When power cable is plugged in, the amber lights quickly flash. After this initial flash there are no lights or sound comes from device. Status button does not trigger any lights and neither does reset button....

Nckharel by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ICX 7150-C12P not working

We experienced a power outage and now the ICX 7150-C12P is not working. The SYST is amber and the PWR is green. I have unplugged power and plugged back in as well unplugging the power, holding the reset button with a paperclip and plugging back in mu...

jrbenny by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pending (pending-no-ip)

 Had a brief power outage and this is all I’m getting. I’ve unplugged for a minute and plugged it back in as well as put a pin in the reset button to reset it and it doesn’t seem to resolve it. Tried calling Ruckus customer service and they don’t off...

IMG_8106.png IMG_8090.png
RL88 by New Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ruckus ICX7150-CA12P not powering up

Ruckus ICX7150-CA12P is not powering up. When power cable is plugged in, the amber lights quickly flash. After this initial flash there are no lights or sound comes from device. Status button does not trigger any lights and neither does reset button ...

JFerg8384 by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors