RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Outdoor AP

Looking to add an outdoor AP to my existing Ruckus switch and 2 indoor APs from Lennar. Do I need to use a ruckus outdoor AP to keep all APs on the same WIFI network? If so, does Ruckus make an outdoor AP for backyards. All I see are ones made for ai...

App Access version 11.132.2 Not Working

My app is not working. It keeps saying that I am not connected to the network. I have verified that I am connected to the network. I have deleted the app, I have reinstalled the app, and I have also done the same on my wife's cellphone. I keep gettin...

onptl7095 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to manage network (app/desktop login)

Unable to manage network via mobile app and web appOn the Ruckus unleashed app - I am unable to login and get 'you are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to settings?’ On https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ I get 'Attention! Your device isn't c...

acuva1 by New Contributor II
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos

Ruckus mobile app and web browser not working

As many other have mentioned, I am currently unable to login to the Ruckus mobile app or web browser unleashed.ruckuswireless.com. This started a few days ago. I keep getting an error message that my device isn’t connected to the Ruckus Unleashes net...

MF by New Contributor III
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors