cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI very slow

krivas33
New Contributor

Hello- I recently had a power outage, think the breaker in my Laundry room tripped. This made the Ruckus box have one of the lights in yellow not green so my internet tech suggested we reset the Ruckus box by disconnecting the power cord and pluggining back in this worked and both lights turned back on green. The issue I continue to have is the WIFI on ALL devices, Smart TV, Laptop, smart phones etc us still very slow I have never had this issue, my internet provider came in person and also troubleshooted onsite and they state everything on there end is good with the equipment so there should be no reason for the connectivity to be slow. I called the customer support and was advised to post on this community. How can I check my Ruckus box (main box) the one that the router and modem of my internet company is connected to is working properly? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jayavidhya

Hi @krivas33 

Greetings of the day,

For detailed understanding of the issue please let us know the LED status of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS switch

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

Hello- any possibility to have someone do a remote session here. When I call your support phone # I keep being told to ask this in the forum. I also tried scheduling Geek Squad from Best Buy and per there statement this is above there capability. Can you recommend any other tech companies that I can call? I'm stuck and I dont know what to do in running the CL even with the you tube and instructions provided. Sorry! this has been a very frustrating process..

Hi @krivas33 

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. 

We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not difficult to follow. 

Please share the screenshot of the image/pic where you got stuck while following the steps.

However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, I would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I did seek outside help, Geek Squad came out to me residence and they were stuck as well. They tested the main box and its seems to be working. Here are some pictures of the other boxes on the ceiling. Picture #2 all the lights are not on. How can we fix that one?All Lights onAll Lights onSome Lights missingSome Lights missinged the ICDX 

Hi @krivas33 

Based on your description, lights on 2.4 GHz is off which means that the WLAN service is down.

radios.PNG

Please follow the below steps to make sure your access point is working fine or not?

1. Please check if this is happening on the ISP router or specific Access Point ? 

2- Please check whether the cable is working fine or not

3- Please connect a PC directly to the Ruckus Switch ICX-7150 to see if you are having the same connectivity issue.

4- Also please try the physical reset of the AP using the following guide.

Physical Factory Reset of RUCKUS Access Point:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

nicco_06
New Contributor

May I ask if you ended up buying new extenders?