cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX7150-C12P Switch is Disconnected

ali6
New Contributor

Please help, I have Lennar home and had power failure recently and have been having slow internet speed and constant disconnection. I see my ICX switch is showing disconnected. How do I connect it again?

10 REPLIES 10

pinky_ruckus

Hi @ali6 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that the switch is getting disconnected and experiencing slow connection after a power outage.

We would suggest you to please follow the process and let me know if you need any help during the process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please let me know if you are able to connect the Switch and if you have any further queries.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

ali6
New Contributor

I am able to get into ruckus router dashboard but not into the switch dashboard. I made sure I am entering the correct switch ip which is displayed right below ICX switch is disconnected. IP scanner is only showing the ip for ruckus wireless, not the switch. Please help

Hi @ali6 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for your response and the information you shared.

I would request you to please reboot the switch (unplug and plug it back in the power supply) and try to perform an IP scan once again using IPscanner application. 

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address 

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and access the CLI.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Tried restarting but still shows ICX swtich is disconnected. The only ip I see on ipscanner is for ruckus router not the switch