Greetings of the day,
From the case description, it seems you are not able to increase speed beyond 100mbps.
To solve this issue we need to check the speed transferred by the switch ports, so we have to get access to the switch.
There are two ways to get access to the switch.
- By IP Address of the Switch OR
- By Console Access to the Switch
- By IP address: To fix this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P
Hereby I attach a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily.
How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:
Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line”
How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":
If you can access the Command line should look like this:
2. We have two ways to check the speed transmitted from the Switch to the Access Point.
1- Please share the Screenshots from the Unleashed dashboard as shown in the below picture:
2) Please run the following commands from the CLI of the Switch and share the output of each command-
show inline power
show interface brief
2) By Console access: If access via IP address is not possible here is a guide on how to access to the Switch via console (cable access between your PC to the ICX 7150-C12P) in this case we need a USB type C to USB standard or Console cable Rj45 to USB.
How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P
Once you are logged in to the ICX-7150-C12P please perform the same commands and share the output of each command that are on point '2'
Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.
Lennar Home Community