Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the detailed information you shared.
As per the case description, I could understand that your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not working after a power outage.
If there is an amber/orange light on the "SYST" and a green light on the "PWR" on the Switch (as it is in the below picture). Meaning the Switch is stuck in the boot mode.
Basically, due to the power outage/ power spike, the switch went to a state that we call ‘boot mode’ that is not able to boot up properly.
Please follow the below steps to fix this issue:
First, we will try to reset the Switch as described below:
1. Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX-7150 and reconnect.
2. Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick
- Remove power from the switch.
- Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
- After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.
Below is the Guide and Videos link for your reference:
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4
IF RESET IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE TRY TO RESET YOUR SWITCH MULTIPLE TIMES AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
If the reset doesn’t work, please share the screenshots of the errors, or results you are getting when trying to find the IP Address via the IP scanner and when trying to access the console using the COM port.
Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Thank you again for your patience.
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.