ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

enable web management

I apologize for the simple questions, but just inherited alarge campus network with numerous ICX switches that is basically a large dumpster fire. Until I can get up to speed on the IOS, I want to enable Web management without the risk of causing an...

Could not assign ip address

I am configurating IXC7150-C12-2X1G. I could not assign IP address for switchSomeone can help me please.UNIT 1: compiled on Aug 28 2019 at 13:38:53 labeled as SPR08090c      (32536860 bytes) from Primary SPR08090c.bin (UFI)        SW: Version 08.0.90...

Using 1 DHCP server for multiple VLANs

Hi, I am hoping you can provide some advice please? I have a setup which consists of a 7450 and a number of 7150 switches. I am using D-PSK to drop clients onto their own VLANs (there are around 150 of them). The VLANs are set up on the switches but ...

7105 with Layer 3 setup as a simple Layer 2 functionality.

I have never configured Ruckus ICX switches and have inherited 6 Ruckus, 5 layer 2 and 1 Layer 3 switch that are being implemented in a new building. The client wants the layer 3 switch to be the primary switch in a single subnet network. Can a Rucku...

How do I stack two ICX7150 switches?

Hello everyone,I'm a novice at best, really a simple DIY'er. Amazon installed a Ruckus ICX7150 switch in my smart panel and I have an acces point upstairs and another downstairs. Since there's already a cable running from the panel, up through the at...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.