ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ICX 7150 Stacking Issues on 8.0.92 with SmartZone

I am attempting to deploy a new environment and I have a fresh ICX 7150 stack (two switches) that are having problems.I don't know if I have a bad unit so I wanted to check with the community to see if anyone else has stacked switches on 8.0.92 or 8....

Can I configure snmp on cloud managed switches?

I have a compact 12-port switch here that I've set up with the Ruckus Cloud. I'd like to monitor it with SNMP, but it looks like it might be disabled and the cloud has also disabled my ability to configure settings. Am I missing something?Thanks!

ICX 7450 Compatiblity

Good afternoon,My client has 1 existing core switch using Enterasys connected to 1 access switch which is also Enterasys. Then they want to change the core switch with Ruckus ICX 7450. Can ICX communicate with another brand,in my case is Enterasys sw...

ICX Switches seem to Loop when setting SZ-Active

Good Afternoon,Has anyone seen an issue where ICX switches running various Firmware will boot loop after being joined to an SZ server?if I unplug the switch from the internet or disable SZ administration, the switch will stay up. But as soon as I plu...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Kudoed Authors