ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ICX switch is not registering to SZ100

Hi all,I'm quite new to configuring Ruckus products and new to configuring a smartzone in general and I'm having a little trouble getting my 7150 ICX switch to register to our SZ100.The switch I'm using has two lag ports and has multiple vlans. Our s...

dhcp, cisco layer 3 and brocade icx6450 functionality

I am learning to program our brocade switches and I am struggling with a few things.We use a cisco layer 3 for our core switch.  I create all new vlans on the cisco. If I plug my laptop directly into the cisco and change the port to "access" and assi...

enable web management

I apologize for the simple questions, but just inherited alarge campus network with numerous ICX switches that is basically a large dumpster fire. Until I can get up to speed on the IOS, I want to enable Web management without the risk of causing an...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.