ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Configure 802.1x auth on 7150 stacks

I need to get 802.1x auth configured on all of our ICX 7150 switches, and am reading through the documentation trying to learn. I came across this in the Security Guide/Flexible Authentication section: "Before authentication is enabled on a port, ...

Loop Detection Problem in Stack

Hello, I have 2 stakcs. One of them has 9 switches and another one has 11 switches. I activate loop detection for all vlans.  When I connect my uplink to stack masters, there is no problem. Loop detection works. But when I connect uplink to ...

ICX 7250 ARP and IP Source Binding Problem

Hello, I have following problem when enter this: CUS(config)#arp 95.183.181.254 00e0.4c68.0b7d ethernet 5/1/13ADD static arp 95.183.181.254 -> 00e0.4c68.0b7d -> 1/2/5 (VRF: 0)Error - ip address not directly connected I want to bind my pc ip ...

Resolved! ICX7150 vlan setup

My current setup: [AttGateway] --> [Asus Router] --> [UDM-Pro (VLANS)] --> [Unifi AP (VLANS)] My desired setup: [AttGateway] --> [Asus Router] -LAG-> [ICX7150 (VLANS)] --> [Unifi AP (VLANS)] --> [UDM-Pro (Home lab VLANS)] I am working on sett...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.