ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ICX switch "connecting"

Please help. I have two AP that are working. However all ethernet ports that are connected to switch are not working. When i log into the switch it says "SSH service is not enabled on ICX 192.168.1.250. Please manually enable it on ICX."  Please help...

Resolved! BUM Suppression Logging

Hello All.  I've enabled BUM on three eth ports that have production, domain workstations connected to them.  I configured rate-limit-log 1 globally.  Below is what I have configured per port  broadcast limit 1 kbps log multicast limit 1 kbps log un...

chell_7zwe by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ICX 7150 -TFTP issues

hello experts, I have two ICX switches 7150 . * I was trying to copy the configuration from the switch to TFTP or vise versa  * The TFTP and the switch are on the same subnet , ping successful from the laptop to switch , Ping failed from switch to...

Resolved! CX 7250-48P switch POE problem

Dear All, Hope all find in good health. One of my ICX 7250-48P switch is equipped with VOIP phone , POE is working great and stability .  Last 2 week ago Switch POE function is suddenly stop but all config and switch function is working as usu...

ye_zey by New Contributor II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.