ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Routing and ACL. To direct traffic to firewall

Hi, I have a very unique setup witch I would like to implement in the company. We have a Stack of 7850 as Core Router. We got up to 100 VLANs implemented.I plan to route some of the VLANs in the Switch Stack eg. VLAN1 to VLAN2 is routed over the ...

Resolved! The switch is rebooted Brocade ICX 7250-24P

Good day! I'm new to this, but I got this toy from a former employee))) I tuned it up, but the next day it just simply rebooted to the factory settings and that's it! I can only enter it through boot, and if I reboot, then on the command line it simp...

Resolved! Port MAC Security Question

I am reading about "port MAC security" in the Fastiron Security Guide. We may choose to use this instead of full blown 802.1x auth on all ICX end-user access ports. It is not clear to me though - MACSec appears to be a separate licensed feature, And...

Resolved! ICX 7850 egress ACL not supported with untagged vlans?

Can anyone explain why this is the case?  From the 08.0.92e documentation:  On ICX 7850 devices only, configuration of egress ACLs is blocked on any virtual interface with an associated VLAN that contains an untagged port. And sure enough, whe...

ICX Vsz upgrade failed

Hi guys does anyone know why I have this error while trying to upgrade icx switch trough vsz? Connection no response, please try again later. (last command: copy flash flash secondary)

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.